When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Sold TRADE - Rollfast long tank for a Hawthorne/Rollfast Banana Tank

-

MrAustralia

Finally riding a big boys bike
Hi all,

I am preferably looking for a trade at the moment – not an outright sale.

I have for trade a Rollfast long tank – no horn (the one that extends past the seat tube). It’s in excellent condition, it has been custom painted some time ago and looks very cool. It does have a few blemishes, a light scratch here and there, with the worst chip being near the forward mounting (screw) hole – see photo. It is no longer needed as I own a complete long tank Rollfast.

I am looking to trade this Rollfast tank for a Rollfast/Hawthorne “banana” tank (any required cash adjustment can be discussed!).

Yes the tanks are in Australia, but please do not worry about International shipping – I only need it shipped to Colorado (I will ship the traded tank to you in the US).

I also have a JC Higgins tank that I would also consider trading for the Shelby tank, however I am slightly less inclined to let that one go! (More photos can be taken if interested).

Convo me with anything you have and we can work out the details from there.

Cheers

MrA

Back Hole.JPG
Bottom.JPG
Chip.JPG
Front hole.JPG
Internal.JPG
LH Side.JPG
RH Side.JPG
Top.JPG

[Hi Mr. A ! Could u please post the dimensions of the tank ? Thx HankTheCrankQUOTE="MrAustralia, post: 869486, member: 71902"]Hi all,

I am preferably looking for a trade at the moment – not an outright sale.

I have for trade a Rollfast long tank – no horn (the one that extends past the seat tube). It’s in excellent condition, it has been custom painted some time ago and looks very cool. It does have a few blemishes, a light scratch here and there, with the worst chip being near the forward mounting (screw) hole – see photo. It is no longer needed as I own a complete long tank Rollfast.

I am looking to trade this Rollfast tank for a Rollfast/Hawthorne “banana” tank (any required cash adjustment can be discussed!).

Yes the tanks are in Australia, but please do not worry about International shipping – I only need it shipped to Colorado (I will ship the traded tank to you in the US).

I also have a JC Higgins tank that I would also consider trading for the Shelby tank, however I am slightly less inclined to let that one go! (More photos can be taken if interested).

Convo me with anything you have and we can work out the details from there.

Cheers

MrA

View attachment 789602 View attachment 789603 View attachment 789604 View attachment 789605 View attachment 789606 View attachment 789607 View attachment 789608 View attachment 789609[/QUOTE]

Hank the crank, I sent you a PM a few days ago with the details you seek...... check you inbox.

I am also happy to purchase one outright - see wanted advert in wanted section.

Brilliant!

Hi Hank,

As I am not sure if you are receiving my PM's here's some dimensions for you.....

Length: 69cm
Height at front: 11cm

Or for the majority of you chaps
Length 27.1 inches
Height: 4.3 inches

Photos:

Close up.jpg
Tank height.jpg
Tank Length.jpg

Back