When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Trade: Three cool early 60's bikes for ?

-

teisco

Finally riding a big boys bike
I have had one of these on here for sale before and have had a few offers. The red Western Auto in new condition with tags was offered here for sale...it is in too good of condition because one guy from Florida looked at it and said it's a repo because they never were that shiny when new..Of course its not but interesting that someone brought that up...

The other two are my favorites,,,a nice Spaceliner and a really nice Flightliner..the Flightliner was posted here as a restoration project from start to finish...https://thecabe.com/forum/threads/j-c-higgins-flightline-project-started.155728/#post-1055129

Also my post here with the new 63 Sonic Flyer for sale

Not too many pics of the Spaceliner here yet but it's original and in very good condition.

All three bike are for trade - not for sale - just trade.....I am looking for old tube amps,,,Japenese guitars from the early 60's (Teisco, ZenOn, ect). and possibly RC planes...or what do you have? No shipping,,,come and take a look in Waterloo Iowa.

Back