When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Transforming Tess (1946 Shelby Traveler)...

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
It's been a long time but I think I located the rest of her BB hardware...sorry for the wait, it has been the year I wanted to hibernate through sometimes.

Tess is coming home from the LBS today, all but the Delta 4-way installed (he didn't have enough time, he's working on bikes past his closing date already). It has fenders, a rack and the tank AFAIK on it.

PICS

Larger Fleet (1).JPG

Larger Fleet (3).JPG

Larger Fleet (4).JPG

I may have the screws to install the tank in my shirt pocket!

Larger Fleet (5).JPG

Again, Spot photobombs the hitching post shot :)

Larger Fleet (9).JPG

I need hardware to install the fenders and chainguard, might have it for the fenders.

Spot is my oldest remaining cat of the original bunch, she has been around at least seven and maybe closer to twelve years as I have pictures of her from Google Street View when I still had a car, or 2007. I believe she also littered first, now the last two are fixed. I had many cats over the twelve years I've been in this house, all strays who adopted me and once lived under the house, perhaps ten in total. My youngest, Charlie disappeared just over a year ago, I miss her.

Actually, Stripey protects her.

In case you are wondering I need the arm at the back and perhaps I can substitute the other half of the front clamp to hold the guard on. I think I already sent off the Wald chainguard and hardware I had.

I may just do what I'm going to do for my nephew's Schwinn fender light, and that's carefully spray some paint into a container and daub it on carefully with a foam brush, at least for the chipped front end.

And really good news! I bought this from @A.S.BOLTNUT and it should be here tomorrow, a day early!

https://thecabe.com/forum/threads/☆-safe-t-ray-glass-reflector-now-25-shipped☆.139381/

View attachment 897698

That's her reflector! Thanks, Rafael!

I think this one got lost in the closiing of the LBS, oddly enough he did find my Schwinn S teardrop reflector. I will go through my pile of stuff again.

Back