When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Trash or Gold?

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

Eisele1

Look Ma, No Hands!
I need help figuring out anything I can about these items, the shredded bar pad is on a hole bike ( girls bike w/ white tires) the bars came in a pile of old school bike parts I pulled out of my pop's attic, any help is appreciated Thanks!
20190131_124510.jpg

20190131_124549.jpg

I see entry level Simplex and Huret derailleurs that are very rough and of little value, if any. There is a Campagnolo rear derailleur by the right side of the bars. It looks roached out as well but may be worth a little something.

I see entry level Simplex and Huret derailleurs that are very rough and of little value, if any. There is a Campagnolo rear derailleur by the right side of the bars. It looks roached out as well but may be worth a little something.
Yes, I have a ton. There is 1 campagnolo front and rear and 1 gambato that is a earley copy I have been told. A few huret, a bunch of sun tour. 1 shimano and a bunch of parts to try to fix the ones missing parts

Back