When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Traveling found a columbia

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

Duneracer

On Training Wheels
looking at a Columbia I found traveling as I am trying to do research thought I would ask if this is a good serial number. B 132 238 the first letter is eight or B And another number 019J2 any help on the year would be great .there is a lock on the Springer fork

Do you have any pics of the bike? There are several members that'll be able to help you out on here especially @MrColumbia if he's available.

I'm thinking its OG with replaced pedals. I've had prewar bikes with the same pedals. I don't think they ever came on any old brand from the factory.

I'm thinking its OG with replaced pedals. I've had prewar bikes with the same pedals. I don't think they ever came on any old brand from the factory.
On a 50s Columbia would the wheels be new departure . also I will get pictures tomorrow the numbers are currect for a 50s Columbia 5 Star ?

On a 50s Columbia would the wheels be new departure . also I will get pictures tomorrow the numbers are currect for a 50s Columbia 5 Star ?
I don't know that for sure. I've never owned one. But I'm sure the repop ones didn't have new departure hubs.

I don't know that for sure. I've never owned one. But I'm sure the repop ones didn't have new departure hubs.
Ok as I have done sone looking this is repop here are a few picture . So if the serial number is 57 year it look just like the repop bikes I have seen
8D770A59-8E0B-4E20-A938-697EB4E6EAB9.jpeg
F44D1921-4754-43D2-9360-0B0079EEFD06.jpeg

Back