When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Treasure From The Schwinn Museum. Is it unique?

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

Goldenrod

I live for the CABE
The factory Schwinn museum was picked over by the time our Illinois Whizzer group shamelessly asked for a private sale. The bad neighborhood was distracting but this was Old Schwinn sacred ground. The sellers kept finding more things in obscure corners of the factory. I grabbed 6 license plate protectors and stacks of Schwinn name plates. I am a woodworker so I imediatly thought up this project for myself and five of the people who helped me build bikes. One guy has passed but the others still display theirs from 1995? The night shift Schwinn hard hat I grabbed while the other old guys were peeing after the long trip. They were so pissed because it was the only one. See Billy Beer Can? President Carter's embarrassing but more lovable brother. Boba Fett's whole costume was made in 1971? When I wear the animal

head people want to slit my belly open. It's mouth bites using a plastic fish line. The picnic bike was shown on CABE before but some of my senior friends could use a double-tap. The thick wood is oak floor scraps. The wood burned English designs were done because it was an English Huffy import. My daughter wanted it for bike hikes with my grandchildren. The only wire that would fold inside with the magnets was picture hanger wire. I will put up more pictures later but I am an underachiever.

Last edited:
The factory Schwinn museum was picked over by the time our Illinois Whizzer group shamelessly asked for a private sale. The bad neighborhood was distracting but this was Old Schwinn sacred ground. The sellers kept finding more things in obscure corners of the factory. I grabbed 6 license plate protectors and stacks of Schwinn name plates. I am a woodworker so I imediatly thought up this project for myself and five of the people who helped me build bikes. One guy has passed but the others still display theirs from 1995? The night shift Schwinn hard hat I grabbed while the other old guys were peeing after the long trip. They were so pissed because it was the only one. See Billy Beer Can? President Carter's embarrassing but more lovable brother. Boba Fett's whole costume was made in 1971? When I wear the animalView attachment 1089793

View attachment 1089791

View attachment 1089790

View attachment 1089789

View attachment 1089795

View attachment 1089792

head people want to slit my belly open. It's mouth bites using a plastic fish line. The picnic bike was shown on CABE before but some of my senior friends could use a double-tap. The thick wood is oak floor scraps. The wood burned English designs were done because it was an English Huffy import. My daughter wanted it for bike hikes with my grandchildren. The only wire that would fold inside with the magnets was picture hanger wire. I will put up more pictures later but I am an underachiever.View attachment 1089822
You may be an underachiever but your wood burning skills look pretty impressive to me!

I have a license plate frame from the Schwinn museum , how much is it worth ? Or should it go on DOND.?

Back