When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Tree grown around Schwinn frame for sale

-
Price
$150
Payment Terms
PayPal, cash.
Zipcode

Vdubber

Look Ma, No Hands!
yard or shop display piece. Tree has grown around Schwinn frame and crank. Tree props up bike. Tree is a still solid. Cool for shop or yard display. Pick up in Oconto WI.

IMG_6640.jpeg

IMG_6641.jpeg

IMG_6642.jpeg

IMG_6643.jpeg

IMG_6644.jpeg

This is a great do-it-yourself project for someone with a hat full of patience. Picture a Christmas card of the owner trying to ride it, looking at a speedometer, while holding a cute baby bunny eating lettuce off the handlebars? My wife thought that I had two bikes, until she got a new pair of glasses, so I can't buy it.
I would put it in a bike show as a "custom" bike with "nature" listed as the builder. Bike collectors are so warped that you might win the vote. Talk a nude, female, (non-trans) model into sitting on it for the duration, and you can't lose. Does a stripper pole bend enough to go through a bike? It might even have fore-play potential. Does the brick come with it?
I think that you should raise the price.

Last edited:
Too bad you cut the tree for $150.00 bucks. Should have left it as it was. Imagine what it look like in another 5 to 10 years.

PXL_20230518_162024850.jpg

It doesn't take long for a tree to take hold either. I had my yard art chained up, went to pull it loose less than a year later and my chain needed some extra leverage from a railroad prybar. Lol

Back