When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Trek 83/84 large mtb frame set

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

fatbike

Enjoying my 37 Colson Commander
IMG_5740.JPG
IMG_5744.JPG
IMG_5745.JPG
Looking for a vintage mountian bike Trek 83/84 model 850 Reynolds 531 tubing frame set or complete in a large, 58cm.

If you have one, let me know. Thx!

Some examples.

You're in the region of Klein, they have to be a dime a dozen up there.

9097040054_b4a215d5d4_b.jpg

[] Looking for a vintage mountian bike Trek 83/84 model 850 Reynolds 531 tubing frame set or complete in a large, 58cm.

If you have one, let me know. Thx!

Some examples.

I'd keeps eys on Crag's list. While I've never looked for treks MTB, and or specifically an 850, as I have feelers out for their 80's road bikes, I see em all the time. Just a quick search an 850, small frame is up.

Just a few year ago, their MTBs of any style or year were tough to find under a buck, but this and last they broke the $100 barrier (buck) and run 25-125 now.

I offered to a lady who was shopping at wally-world, about 3-4 year ago, for a bike, to keeps eyes out for a lady Mtb for $75 on C/L vs the crap she'd end up wit. Then, 3 or more year ago, only every three months r so, but now? They're everywhere. There may be a few hunting for earlier models, like you but as a rule, they'll drop into the same place all other older trek Mtb's are.

Just a little patience was what I offered that lady as, they'll pop up there in due time. .

Last edited:
ive bought 3 treks off of ebay... one is a 1990 7000. it is awesome. I have over 3k miles on it in a year! I now need to change my drive train. :)

keep checking ebay

I'd keeps eys on Crag's list. While I've never looked for treks MTB, and or specifically an 850, as I have feelers out for their 80's road bikes, I see em all the time. Just a quick search an 850, small frame is up.

Just a few year ago, their MTBs of any style or year were tough to find under a buck, but this and last they broke the $100 barrier (buck) and run 25-125 now.

I offered to a lady who was shopping at wally-world, about 3-4 year ago, for a bike, to keeps eyes out for a lady Mtb for $75 on C/L vs the crap she'd end up wit. Then, 3 or more year ago, only every three months r so, but now? They're everywhere. There may be a few hunting for earlier models, like you but as a rule, they'll drop into the same place all other older trek Mtb's are.

Just a little patience was what I offered that lady as, they'll pop up there in due time. .
I look a lot, found one today, but it was too small. Went and checked it out. Saw a nice 79 Columbus steel 710 Trek, same, to small, but i should have bought though. Thx

Back