When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Trexlertown Pa swap meet Sept 27-29 2019,Who’s going and what are you guys bringing!!!

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Will have an authentic PeeWee Hermand talking doll that works....wrapped in plastic to preserve original box. A 10-15' string of Schwinn vinyl signs like you might find in a store for a sale. Authentic Raleigh front/rear lights. Will include fork as they were mounted on the right side of the fork. Higgins stuff. B-6 Tank. My Schwinn SS with added tank, fenders, rear carrier. Snyder built Rollfast with Hoppy type saddle, Step thru Colson, and rear Colson carrier, Stelber tank, guard, carrier, For you lightweight guys a NOS Sugino bracket, chainrings, crank, bearings,package as used on many old school Asian bikes. Unknown batery tube. NOS moped lighting kit...lightup your bike...operates off flashlight batterys. Unknown sissy bar padded backrest. Set of Schwinn middleweight wheels, Stermery 3 speed gear shifter. Box lot of 24" parts cheap (blue/white). Schwinn S seats.

bike1.JPG

ss.jpg

1 right.jpg

sug.JPG

sa stick shhift.jpg

tank1.jpg

100_1350.JPG

2.jpg

Heres what i’ll be bringing and some $1-10 parts I didn’t take pics of yet. Jc higgins tank $15, iver johnson frame, fork, rods, fenders, crank and chainring $200, packard grill $25, Peugeot road bike $5, teens-20’s iver frame $35, chainring and cranks with hardware $15 each! 3 28 inch tires $50 for all 3. And this double diamond schwinn will be making an appearance all complete but NFS.
DDC6DB4A-6524-4FA4-AD7F-DA96B6574AC1.jpeg

E4F13027-5CE4-491F-B059-59F0EEA3740B.jpeg

D49A5DE1-C3D2-473F-8087-16A5BE114754.jpeg

D0A79382-9263-46C3-879B-CB67C94D36E8.jpeg

Still getting ready...pics from previous post and a couple of new things. Note the Pee Wee Herman talking doll comes with an official VHS tape! :p

Nice pair of Schwinn middleweight wheels and a few S seats.

Also some real nice 24" Mercury stuff...tank, fenders, guard...dirt cheap!!!!!!!!!

Note: I am not selling the silver Discs---4 packs for $2! That was the orginal price years ago!

wtpeewee.jpg
wtcg.jpg

wtpw.jpg

wttt.jpg

wtdd.jpg

wts.jpg

wtw.jpg
24e1fen.jpg

Last edited:
Travel alert..........if you happen to be using Rt 30 west of Lancaster heading toward 222, be advised that a portion of Rt. 30 around the Centerville exit (I think) will be closed this weekend starting on Friday nite. From what I understand, cars will be detoured off to Rt 462 for one exit before getting back onto Rt. 30. Both 30 and 462 are heavily traveled and you can probably expect some delays.

I usually take this route to the show but this time I will pickup Rt. 83 in York, take the PA turnpike to route 222 to avoid the detour area as much as I hate the rediculously expensive tolls.

Don't know if this RT. 30 detour will be a problem, but I can't imagine it won't be a pita.

Anyway, just sayin'

Back