When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Trexlertown Pa swap meet Sept 27-29 2019,Who’s going and what are you guys bringing!!!

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
I'll be there Saturday and Sunday. Not sure what all I'm bringing. A couple mid-school BMX bikes and a 72' Deluxe Sting Ray are going for sure.

Never been to this show. If I make the trip, could I expect to find much in the way of pre-war English bike parts?

Regards,
Bill

Never been to this show. If I make the trip, could I expect to find much in the way of pre-war English bike parts?

Regards,
Bill
Bill,

It's a fun event and you never know what you will find. I've bagged several bikes one year and last year I only picked up a few must find parts.

Boz

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Regards,
Bill

Theres different stuff every year. If you’ve never been i’d go to the fall one since its usually better than the fall and there seems to be a lot of people from the cabe going this year! Try and make it, a vintage bike swap is only gonna make your day better!

THIS IS GETTING REDICULOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MORE TRAVEL ALERTS!!!!!!!!!!!

Just read in the local so called newspaper, The PA Pike will be closed west bound from exits 236-242 this weekend. Shouldn't effect you getting to the show from the west but may impact your return.

Also, Rt. 83 will have some construction in the Harrisburg split area.

From what I understand, areas will be impacted from 6 PM Friday until Sometime late Sunday.(some goes for the Rt. 30 closure.

Just giving a heads up about what I've read so not taking responsibility for correctness of info, but it doesn't surprise me that highway officials would schedule road closures on the 2 major east-west highways in this area at the same time.

FWIW, Speeding fines doubled in construction areas!!!!!!!!!!!!!! o_O

I'm probably heading there tonight after work. Never went on a Friday night before, do vendors stay out late? Also not surprising about the road situation... PA loves to make it a nightmare by doing everything at once.

Planning to be there on Saturday late morning. Bringing some parts and 700c tires to sell plus a few original paint bikes. 1916 Mead Ranger on Velocity Blunt 35s, 1945 Westfield with original tubes and tires, 1942 Columbia Ladies Sport Tourist in original paint and new tires.

20190601_143059.jpg

20190709_194340.jpg

FB_IMG_1564621910562.jpg

FB_IMG_1564621924745.jpg

FB_IMG_1564621927932.jpg

Back