When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

trexlertown swap meet an bike show 2008

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Thank you! Do you know where I can get info on swap space?

Its online somewhere but now I cant find it!:confused: Anyway its $30.00 to vend....you can show up the night before, it says no camping but you can sleep in your vehicle....you dont have to be pre-registered....I'll see if I can find some good directions for ya.....Don

information

go to the wheelmen site or memory lane ,and there is a link to the trexlertown bike show information.don,are you bringing the watermelon???? see yall saturday nite

go to the wheelmen site or memory lane ,and there is a link to the trexlertown bike show information.don,are you bringing the watermelon???? see yall saturday nite

The watermelons I grew this year didnt turn out very good, so I tossed them in the woods for the groundhogs to eat:eek: I'll see ya Saturday, I'm comin in from the AMCA show in Jefferson, PA. (Oct-3-4)You should stop there if ya have the time, its a nice little meet with good food..free camping and free to enter for non venders...Don

Back