When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Trexlertown Swap Meet and Health

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

jrapoza

Wore out three sets of tires already!
Greetings everyone and thank you for taking the time to view this post.

I have changed the Spring Trexlertown swap meet date by more than a month and I don't even know if June 12 is a safe date, I may just cancel it until October.

Swap meets are a great time but getting a virus that may or not kill you or someone else isn't something I want to be responsible for.

I think everyone really needs to give this some serious consideration.

Traveling from one state to another and causing cross contamination from state to state is not in anyone's best interest.

If any state has any travel bans or is still in any type of isolation or confinement mode, the June swap meet will be cancel in the best interest of everyone health.

I thank you in advance.

Thanks for the info....here's hoping we will be seeing the light at the end of the tunnel by then!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Greetings Everyone and thank you for looking.

I have had people send me privates messages requesting that we have any auction like last fall. If you are interested please send me a private message.

Last falls auction worked out great. Thank you in advance, Joe

Checking in on this one. We're still in quarantine just over the river here in NJ but outdoor markets began opening last week. Any updates?

Back