When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Trexlertown, Who’s goin and what ya bringing....

-
bringing the Racer, Suburban, delta light listed elsewhere here plus more I will list later. Racer $100, Suburban $25 Delta Sealed Beam works good $100 Higgins stuff $100

stop light:$40 (NOS)

b5.JPG

b6.jpg

hig.JPG

100_1268.JPG

delta.JPG

Last edited:
I’m going! Bringing a 5 speed stingray,mead frame,wheels, few badges, maybe my chartreuse wasp, and some other parts. See you there
97C98D00-222A-45B4-B953-36D1C83DDE05.jpeg

8D353552-E54E-47FC-BC72-88839B4C280F.jpeg

E1E81E7A-DA11-41AB-9895-4F7265E074AA.jpeg

Hopefully I can make it on Friday to fo a little shopping. I'm looking for a bottom main crank bearing set that has a 1 3/4 inch inner race diameter and takes a 9 ball bearing main bearing.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

From the number of replies, looks like there won't be too many Cabers there! :mad:

In addition to the above I can also bring 2 or 3 sets of red band Schwinn kickback wheels. I believe they are for middleweights as one set has 1 3/4" tires and are not skiptooth. Have at least one set of 24 and one of 26", and possibly a second set of 26". Need to look in the stash to see how many 26"s but no sense in doing so if no one expresses any interest. $100 a set seems like a decent price to me for decent but untested wheels based on prices I've seen here for just hubs. I think one or two sets even have useable rubber. PM if interested.

Stinks.... I'm so close yet it always falls on the weekend where I have obligations Saturday and Sunday so I can't make it. Maybe Friday night...but I wonder how many are going to be there Friday night.

Back