When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Trexlertown

-

Monark52

Wore out three sets of tires already!
I was wondering about the Trexlertown,PA show. Has anyone been there and what is it like. Post some pics if you have some. Thanks.

its mostly newer bikes, i used to go every year till i moved. i did pick up[ a 1951 schwinn paramount track bike in great shape. its fun to at least go check it out and ride the track after everyone leaves...

it is the 1st sunday of october-before hershey, trexlertown ,is a short, ,,fast moving event .. most people who are serious show up -saturday, deals are done ,private and public, ..last year ,at 10:30, a man and his son showed up and threw a box on the ground, i saw an indian sprocket,in the box , i asked how much? ,he had to get 30.00 he thought the sprocket was rare because it was made with teeth missing--1 inch pitch,,thanks walter branche [email protected] oct 4th 2009 it is held behind the trexlertown fire dept.

Last edited:
Back