When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Tricycle identification

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Looking real good! That's the nice thing about older ride on toys - you have something solid to work with that can be worthwhile fixing up.

Dave

Looking to identify my tricycle. No head badge. Thinking late 20's.

20221105_125440.jpg

20221105_125446.jpg

20221105_125458.jpg

20221105_125506.jpg

20221105_125454.jpg

20221105_125601.jpg

20221105_125545.jpg

@cr250mark @ridingtoy @Oldbikes may be able to help with identification. I agree with time frame. You are always better off starting you own thread though. V/r Shawn
Thank you Sir. This site is hard to follow for me. Can't make heads or tails on where to post or how to.
But the word is around here, You my friend are the go to man about these early bikes. Any rarity to this Tricycle with this condition?
Love to figure out the maker and approximate value. I am an antique buyer, but as far as bikes go, my best was my own 69 or so purple 5 speed Schwinn Rams horn mom bought me new with paper route money. Beat that to death.

Please take a look at the screenshots. First click on "Forums" to show all the different categories. Select the appropriate category and click the "Post Thread" button. Re: value--not a lot in my book even though it is original paint and except for one pedal and grips is complete. I'd value at $125-150 in a retail environment but if it were mine at a show I'd take $75 pretty quick. This style of trike is not something I collect so I'll let the others weigh in here with their thoughts. V/r Shawn

Next...

Lastly...

Please take a look at the screenshots. First click on "Forums" to show all the different categories. Select the appropriate category and click the "Post Thread" button. Re: value--not a lot in my book even though it is original paint and except for one pedal and grips is complete. I'd value at $125-150 in a retail environment but if it were mine at a show I'd take $75 pretty quick. This style of trike is not something I collect so I'll let the others weigh in here with their thoughts. V/r Shawn

View attachment 1727626

Next...
View attachment 1727627

Lastly...
View attachment 1727628

Thank you Sir. This site is hard to follow for me. Can't make heads or tails on where to post or how to.
But the word is around here, You my friend are the go to man about these early bikes. Any rarity to this Tricycle with this condition?
Love to figure out the maker and approximate value. I am an antique buyer, but as far as bikes go, my best was my own 69 or so purple 5 speed Schwinn Rams horn mom bought me new with paper route money. Beat that to death.
I tried to post in tricycles and it wont upload photos. I clicked attach, checked photos and clicked done and nothing happens.
Using android phone

Back