When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Tricycle Identification

-

MoonMoon

On Training Wheels
Need help identifying this tricycle. Just want to know if we got rolled on the price. Got it for $25, which I don't think is bad for what is obviously an older tricycle, but I want to find out how we did. I can find no distinguishing information except the G markings on the deck...

20180317_163133.jpg

20180317_163103.jpg

I'm fairly sure the "G" is for Garton Toy Co., probably a later '50s/early 60s model. Actually, I think you did pretty good for $25. The tires still have plenty of tread on them and it appears to have all the original parts. The full Garton name would most likely have been on that plastic head piece.

Dave

You are showing both a youth bicycle and a tricycle. You would be better off starting your own thread for better exposure instead of hijacking an existing thread. V/r Shawn
Wasn’t sure how to start a thread of my own. New here! Also, I only meant to include the pic of the tricycle

Wasn’t sure how to start a thread of my own. New here! Also, I only meant to include the pic of the tricycle

At the top right under this category you will see a "Post Thead" button. Click that and start your own thread. V/r Shawn

Back