When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

tricycle make? age?

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

huckfinn

On Training Wheels
Hello to all, I am glad to have found the site and excited about learning about some of the bikes my wife and I are starting to collect for our home and familys use also, We picked up this tricycle today and it is the our first tricycle and would certainly appreciate and knowledge anyone might be able to share about the maker and or roughly it's age or just anything about it to help me like it more than I already do,

I believe late 30’s
Pretty sire with peaked fender it’s American National
Pretty sure rear heavy duty spoked wheels were added as they don’t seem to match front wheel
Should have junior balled end grips

example seen below of a restored Colson fairy similar
Rain gutter fender

9C784024-F3AF-451E-9A98-2F946D7E7E5D.jpeg

5E34C3DF-FFB4-4BCD-845F-117C8B968F5B.jpeg

I believe late 30’s
Pretty sire with peaked fender it’s American National
Pretty sure rear heavy duty spoked wheels were added as they don’t seem to match front wheel
Should have junior balled end grips

example seen below of a restored Colson fairy similar
Rain gutter fender

View attachment 1680698

View attachment 1680699
very nice example thank you, are the end grips available to purchase anywhere? I should of cleaned it up before I posted but that will be done today, Once again thank you very much....

very nice example thank you, are the end grips available to purchase anywhere? I should of cleaned it up before I posted but o that will be done today, Once again thank you very much....
Probably find grips on eBay ( repop)
I may have a set of originals if interested
Need OD of bar end should be 1/2 or 5/8”
And ur welcome

Back