When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Trip3 and Cory,, Is that you

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Yup that's me on my 1964 Schwinn American King Size on the boardwalk in my hometown of Huntington Beach CA.
Whoops thought this was "What bike did you ride today". Here is a pic from today's ride.
20200405_102343_HDR.jpg

Yes, please everyone, if you do ride, have your mask up...you never know and we all need to step up and cooperate. The 1st ride I had down here I was alarmed at the # of people with no protection. There were people everywhere on bikes, running ,walking the whole shebang like in the photo Cory and Mark are in. It just takes ONE virus spore and you are a host. I was concerned enough that I would hold my breath going past anyone, upwind even understanding that you can be symptomatic and still contagious. Not good. If I do ride I mask up and still hold my breath if I pass by people.
I would like to pass along to you all here something I recently learned...The BEST MASK today is a bandanna folded corner to corner with a doubled-over paper towel placed in between the two cloth layers. From what I understand, this is 99.9% effective at blocking the virus in or out...Surely you have a bandanna or a scarf and some paper towels around the house. I stapled the paper towel in place inside...be careful all and stay safe!!!

Last edited:
I've pretty much have been hold up since 8 March - we called off Easter with my family, called off a cruise, havent seen my adult childern, my work schedule went from pretty crazy to nothing, my wife will be furloughed next week and Im pretty sure my job of 40 years is on the line. Tons of people are losing their jobs and have nothing to fall back on. The entire world is struggling and it seems so many people seem to think it will happen to someone else! CDC has been pretty clear, stay home and social distance . So I listen to what they have to say, not happy but it's the responsible thing to do. We should all be good neighbors and DO THE RIGHT THING!

Back