When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Triple Step VS Drop Center

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Over 800 miles and not even a flat repair. Not about to change a thing on this one. Ride it like I stole it !
1702005878938.jpeg

Send me any undamaged 3-steps you don't want. Happy to pay shipping costs...😁 The plating quality was horrendous! Thinner, single wall, not high-tension, easily damaged, flat bead wall but very light weight, everything else being considered. I can really feel the rotating difference when I ride my stripped Westfield roadster. This may have contributed to where this bike ended up in the American Metal Performance Shootouts' top spot last year.
1702218902321.png

I have a ‘30’s Roamer motobike that I rode two century rides on this past summer , that has 3-steps. It’s one of my best rolling bikes. I hadn’t gave much thought to why it seems to roll so well, but after reading @SKPC comments, the lightness of the wheels makes total sense. I have had no problem after riding almost 500 gravel miles on them this year. I do recall having a little difficulty getting my new tires to seat, but nothing major. My experience is I like them…

EBE03BE2-3F2A-4D65-B379-67AB31215A4C.jpeg

Last edited:
No regular balloon 26 x 2.125 tires, the creme color, I think makes them look bigger. 38 psi

Wheels thread with 3-steps below. It would be nice to see more wheel-building Cabers posting their creations..

Back years ago, there was a Schwinn dealer on Wentworth, Calumet city. The times were slowly changing and high crime forcing it out of business. A couple things I noticed were the bontrager tires like skpc show on his bike. Super lightweight. Even the salesman suggested I should buy. . But being old-fashioned I passed. . Seen all phantom repop parts. There gone now.

Back