When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Triumph Muscle Bike

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
A few pictures of my Raleigh.
You have the correct shifter just missing the 'Sportshifter' cover.
My shifter needed new shifter body,and shifter knob, so I made 1 shifter out of 2 parts shifters, hence my stubby lever.
Here's a picture of my rough draft which is stamped Brooks, which was you may recognize, a good thing.View attachment 1098449

View attachment 1098450

View attachment 1098451
Thanks for the photos and video showing the Raleigh Fireball. I was not aware of this model. The SA shifter on my bike looks like the 3 speed shifter and knob on the 3+2 shifter, but has only a 3 speed hub.

Thanks for the photos and video showing the Raleigh Fireball. I was not aware of this model. The SA shifter on my bike looks like the 3 speed shifter and knob on the 3+2 shifter, but has only a 3 speed hub.
With the Fireball model name, I was able to find some images that are similar to my Triumph

I think Raleigh bought triumph along with robinhood bikes. Raleigh was top line with the other two being the more Budget bike lines. I have a cover in mint condition for that shifter, and a mint shifter waiting for the right bike!

Could my Triumph muscle bike the sole survivor on the planet? No literature, no photos, none for sale, none not-for-sale. This seems weird and unexpected.

It's a raleigh bike, fireball/rodeo. Just badged different, probably through a regional department store. Same as murray built there own bikes and also built the same bike for other retail chains to sell under there own badge. This is my 1970 AMC thunderball, which Is really a murray eliminator, Not sure where AMC was sold out of but it has nothing to do with The old AMC car company. LOL..

The search for information on this Triumph muscle bike is made harder by lack of a model name. Seems like it would be on the chain guard or frame, but nothing.

Back