When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Trivia no google. “ Who is the only performer to play on Woodstock 1969stage with a number one hit single?” Winner wins free chain choice pitch/length

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Happy Friday. Figure do some trivia. Someone will win a free chain.. I have some nice 1/2” or rider grade 1”. Custom length.

“Who is the only performer to play on the Woodstock 1969 stage with a number one hit single under their belt?”

Please no google. I’m sure someone knows and has it stored right in that one brain part ready to jump out. Anyways have a good weekend everyone.

Choice of length with master link. Ships Monday. ✌️❤️

View attachment 1788778
Purple Haze by Jimmy Hendrix. His National anthem was legendary and is still talked abut to this day. Rock on Jimmy...

I felt bad I hadn't heard of a single one of these bands except CCR and CSNY, then it dawned on me my parents hadn't been born yet in 1969 :)

Looks like this will be a weekend of chilling and catching up on a whole era of music haha
I was a 9yo kid when Woodstock or as some would call it "Weedstock" cause of all the Hippies getting stoned running around naked as a JAYBIRD having a good old time jamming to the best Rock And Roll of all time. Nuff said..

Back