When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Found TROXEL seat WEAR TABS Wanted - see photos

-

Balloonatic

Riding my '39 Silver King 26X
Hi Cabers I'm looking for a set of wear tabs for a prewar Troxel seat - please see photos. If you have them for me please PM me with a price? The cleaner the better please but I will consider all.

I inherited a Silver King project from TR6SC and would like to complete it in his honor. If you have these items you will be helping me accomplish my goal to get this bike together for an August BBQ and memorial ride, and of course a showing of a couple of his projects completed.

Thanks for any help you can offer. I'm also looking for a Delta horn light, and winged Silver King stem please see my separate want ads for images. I can even use just a shell for the horn light so long as it's got factory slots for the horn. Please see my other wanted ad for images of what I'm looking for.

Thank you!
Balloonatic O-O

wear tabbs.jpg

Back