When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Troxel Tawk

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

soddruntlestuntle

Wore out three sets of tires already!
So I see all these lovely early Corvettes with their Troxel saddles with the beehive springs,

08DEBD52-7510-4AA9-B3CF-E02B25B23F38.jpeg
thumbnail_IMG_5433.jpg

My-1955-Schwinn-Corvette-1.jpg

and then I look at mine.

thumbnail_IMG_5563.jpg

thumbnail_IMG_5565.jpg

thumbnail_IMG_5566.jpg

Different crash bar, no beehive springs, nor any possible way to fasten them either, as far as I can tell. Is my seat missing parts, or is it simply a different model?

So I see all these lovely early Corvettes with their Troxel saddles with the beehive springs,

View attachment 1674568View attachment 1674570
View attachment 1674578

and then I look at mine.

View attachment 1674580

View attachment 1674581

View attachment 1674582

Different crash bar, no beehive springs, nor any possible way to fasten them either, as far as I can tell. Is my seat missing parts, or is it simply a different model?
The seat pan looks like it may be the same, but the frame is definitely different.

The seat pan looks like it may be the same, but the frame is definitely different.
The frame is the same, it’s just missing the holes for the “U” bolt to go through and hold the beehive springs I believe. This makes me think it’s just a different model.

Back