When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Troxel Tip Top saddles

-

Freqman1

Riding a '37 Dayton Super Streamline
My friend has one complete and one partial Troxel Tip Top saddles. Sorry for the bad pics should have taken these outside because these photos don't do these justice. I'm curious what these were original equipment on? Thanks, Shawn

Were these correct for the Davis built HDs as well or did they use a different model? V/r Shawn

In 1917/1918 the HD diamond frames came standard with them. Maybe more..I think maybe the 1918 “special”(camelback) came with it stock. Probably could be found on many many manufacturers bicycle in around 1915-1919.

The first picture looks like it has a Troxel Eagle chassis.
May not be correct for that top?
Possibly a motorcycle seat chassis?

The first picture looks like it has a Troxel Eagle chassis.
May not be correct for that top?
Possibly a motorcycle seat chassis?

I agree Marty that it is different than what's shown in the cat (first seat). Was there a motorcycle variety of this seat as well? We have another Troxel that has the correct wire frame chassis that will be a donor for this seat. V/r Shawn

Back