When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Tru test bicycle serial # help

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

Tidaniels

On Training Wheels
I have a tru test bicycle a customer has brought to me for restoration. I am looking for information on it for parts and any other comments that might help me with the restoration. The model # is T2261D and the serial # is A1605181. Thank you in advance for any help.
071012104125.jpg

Welcome to the forum! That bike was sold by Tru Test Hardware stores, and built by Monark in 1953 by the serial #. It's a balloon tire bike also, Monark dropped all balloon tire models after 1954.

Welcome to the forum! That bike was sold by Tru Test Hardware stores, and built by Monark in 1953 by the serial #. It's a balloon tire bike also, Monark dropped all balloon tire models after 1954.

Thank you for the information. Where would be a good place to look for replacement parts?

Welcome to our forum! If you go to the buy/sell section of the forum and post what it is you are looking for the chances are great that someone will have what you need and usually at a very fair price. Good luck with the Tru Test, Monark was a fine manufacturer.

Back