When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Tru Test tricycle

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

slick

Riding a '38 Autocycle Deluxe
I'm selling this Tru Test tricycle. I have too many bikes as well as projects so it has to go. I know I should put it in the For Sale section but I figured most of you guys into tricycles wouldn't see it in there. I'm asking $100 plus shipping. It has very clean original paint and I still have to find a box big enough to put it in to ship. Thanks!
Photo160smaller.gif
Photo161smaller.gif
Photo162smaller.gif
Photo163smaller.gif
Photo166smaller.gif

It usually helps, when shipping tricycles, to go ahead and unbolt and remove the front wheel and fender assembly along with the handlebar. I usually take the seat off and wrap it seperately, too. Makes for a much more compact, less cost to ship, box.

This tricycle is still in very nice condition. Judging by the tread still left on the original tires, it didn't see any hard use at all. Wish I had more room to expand my trike collection, but I need to do some selling myself. :( Hope this nice trike finds a good home!

Dave

Thanks, I bought it for my son to ride around in the yard but when it came in the mail it was much to big for him! He's 3 now and still can't reach the pedals! I got rid of the shipping box awhile ago and i'm more than happy to tear it back down to ship it so somebody needs to buy it and put this baby in their front room on display?

I'm selling this Tru Test tricycle. I have too many bikes as well as projects so it has to go. I know I should put it in the For Sale section but I figured most of you guys into tricycles wouldn't see it in there. I'm asking $100 plus shipping. It has very clean original paint and I still have to find a box big enough to put it in to ship. Thanks!
Photo160smaller.gif
Photo161smaller.gif
Photo162smaller.gif
Photo163smaller.gif
Photo166smaller.gif

Wow very nice, i wonder if Colson had anything to do with building these tricycles, this is my 51 Colson, boy they look a lot alike. Sulley

0101-1.jpg

Doesn't sound like they were affiliated in any way from reading info on tricyclefetish. PAL, or the La Porte Corp., was in Indiana and Colson was in Ohio. They do have similarities. Maybe the corp. execs snitched design features from each others trike models?

Dave

Back