When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

truppenfahrrad tool pouch

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

leo healy

Look Ma, No Hands!
Hi All
Thought i would show you these, some repro pouches i acquired for my truppenfahrrad ,not cheep but well worth what i paid as a real one could set you back two to two fifty plus yoyos if ya can find one. and its real leather.

001.JPG

003.JPG

013.JPG

002.JPG

006.JPG

Hello;
They are superb!
Here are 2 tools ouch original of my collection to give you an idéa, they are made of boiled cardboard to save the leather.
But beware it does not fit on all frames because ther are more reduced locations.
20190918_195928.jpg

20190918_195947.jpg

20190918_200229.jpg

Regards;
Serge

Wow Serge
Those are real nice, some a the pouchs i was using were made of the same material,but not the truppenfahrrad type, .Those brown straps for bringing bits from the bottom of the pouch, where do they attach too ?

Wow Serge
Those are real nice, some a the pouchs i was using were made of the same material,but not the truppenfahrrad type, .Those brown straps for bringing bits from the bottom of the pouch, where do they attach too ?

Hello;
No, it's just 2 scrap pieces to keep the lids open for the photo.
Nice tooling!
Regards;
Serge

Back