When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

truppenfahrrad with attitude

-

leo healy

Look Ma, No Hands!
This was the last bike i restored a while back ,it did have a rifle carrying device on it then, but has been promoted to tank killer now.
The brackets for carrying the panzerschreck i had to scratch build as i have not seen any originals, the clasps for closing are german war time items.
The pics shown have the parts on a test fit a few small adjustments some paint and camo job for the schreck and were good to go, OHH and find some one to test ride it o_O.
002.JPG

004.JPG

007.JPG

011.JPG

021.JPG

022.JPG

Always be able to back up things like this with real period photos and evidence -the brackets straps well everything. If you are planing on bringing this to military shows man those people are tough on accuracy

Hi Bikejunk Ive taken on board what your saying .
The collecting of german militaria is a minefield what with a lot of altering regulation gear to suite purpose in the field ,much the same for any army,
As for pics i wait for the ones to prove something did not exist;).
Pics below one from museum in Holland, onknown book.last pic of mobile bicycle repair truck. I can see Hans coming In with the Schreck straped to his back ,Karl, " Please make me a set of straps to attach this bloody thing to me bike:laughing:.

Truppenfahrrad-TrFa-Panzerfaust.jpg

snf-60-02_enl (2).jpg

$_57 (38).JPG

Back