When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Sold Truss Fork - 30's CWC Double Bar Roadster

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Price
$85
Zipcode

Schwinny

I live for the CABE
This was on an Eighties Schwinn Cruiser but Im pretty sure it didn't belong there.
Paint is house paint so its been preserved..:)
Fork is s straight, fits 26" tire bike.
Rods are painted copper and one is a little bent in the area above the truss braces but it will bend back straight Im sure.
Since I first posted this, Ive positively identified this. Definitely belongs on a double Bar Roadster.
Includes the full headset that was on it and all in the pics. There may be a couple washers or whatnot missing but it looks fairly complete.
$85 plus shipping on this one (est. $15)

Last edited:
This was on an Eighties Schwinn Cruiser but Im pretty sure it didn't belong there.
Paint is house paint so its been preserved..:)
Rods are painted copper and one is a little bent but it will bend back straight Im sure.
Dont know the maker or year but I'll bet someone does. The tail in the rear is a giveaway Im sure.
I looked a little here but didn't see one similar right away.
Includes the full headset that was on it and all in the pics. There may be a couple washers or whatnot missing but it looks fairly complete.
$85 plus shipping on this one (est. $15)

View attachment 1405097

View attachment 1405098
Those truss rod supports coming from the center of the fork like that Ive only seen on a 1930's CWC Roadster. Very cool though...

Back