When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Truss frame bike i.d.......? teens era

-

ccmerz

Wore out three sets of tires already!
Front oversize hub, flattened wood rim, white tire. Back wheel, metal clad wood, ND hub. I put the early GOUGH (made in England) seat on. YES, the front fork is bent back.

Good call Archie, on the badge. I had actually reduced the probability of badges to Simmons, as it has the same vertical hole spacing (2 3/4") required for the head tube. Colour scheme appears olive and tan, pinned in black. Back hub is incorrect with the ND blackout hub, although the metal clad painted olive rim being 1 1/4" wide and of gothic profile is right. Finding a mate would be difficult, as would the fenders. The front wood wheel 28" 32 hole, is a replacement which makes sense given the evidence of a collision resulting in the bent fork.

@ccmerz

@Archie Sturmer ….. Your reference to the @cr250mark >>> olive arch bar … is most excellent.

ccmerz ….. Can you provide some fotos of the fender bridges, please?

Thank you ...

….. patric

All below were products of Simmon's Hardware …
unsure of the bicycle manufacturer, 'tho.

Back