When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

truss frame ID help (not Iver)

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

tailhole

I live for the CABE
truss frame ID help (not Iver) - It's a Victor!

Got this one today, don't know what it is, it has 4 holes for the badge and the seat mast is a tall 22", but the head tube is fairly normal size at 5". It also has the standard bb size.
No serial numbers (at least I haven't found any yet). It has the "fish mouth" welds on arch, reminds me of Davis built.
Thanks in advance for any help, info or advice.
-Scott
WP_20140223_005-1.jpg

fc79f2dcb9d7426c9f30849041b747cc-1.jpg

WP_20140223_009-1.jpg

WP_20140223_008-1.jpg

Last edited:
serial number

I started sandblasting this morning and these numbers appeared. Maybe it will help.
WP_20140224_006-1.jpg

This is it now. Just blasted and clear matte powdercoat. Getting fitted with wheels tomorrow and still looking for some truss rods.
WP_20140226_017-1.jpg

It's a Victor

I now believe this is a Victor. It seemed the badge holes lined up and then I came across a catalog page. Now just to narrow down the year (brochure didn't have a year listed).
Anyone know the years Victor was active or have a good guess on the year for this bike?
Victorad3-1.jpg

I need to search for the correct bb ring and fork...
1917TRUsssssss-1.jpg

Looking for a badge too.

Last edited:
Back