When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Truss Frame Pierce

-
Hey Dave!
I have your badge. The aluminum rivets can be found, too.
I think your frame is early 1920’s.
Iver Johnson’s Truss patent expired around 1921, I think. Someone chime in on that date.
Probably your hub is incorrect.
I have original handlebars, too.
PM me....

8A69BB28-C1ED-4D1F-BCCE-733B9E2A9CC6.jpeg
85D364E3-4BF1-4B4C-B1CF-03353A241C84.jpeg

Hey Dave!
I have your badge. The aluminum rivets can be found, too.
I think your frame is early 1920’s.
Iver Johnson’s Truss patent expired around 1921, I think. Someone chime in on that date.
Probably your hub is incorrect.
I have original handlebars, too.
PM me....

Thanks Giovanni, I found a badge on one of my parts bikes, so I'm good there. Have done some homework and found that they seem to have not changed the design for this model since it's introduction. My serial number seems to chronologically put this one in the 1930's.

Thanks Giovanni, I found a badge on one of my parts bikes, so I'm good there. Have done some homework and found that they seem to have not changed the design for this model since it's introduction. My serial number seems to chronologically put this one in the 1930's.
The Pierce Truss bicycle was made since around 1902. There are examples of them out there.

Back