When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Truss Mount Bracket for EA Horn

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

John Gailey

I live for the CABE
That's it. I know there are a couple guys who produce, manufacture, or create these things. If someone can reach out and inform me of this person or people, I would greatly appreciate it.
On the other hand, let that person know that a fellow caber is seeking that item.

Many Thanks
John

Last edited:
Do you have a photo of what you are looking for?

That's right!
I was thinking of the Aerocycle I used to own with the horn mounted on the bars.
The truss mounts probably vary depending on the brand bike.
s-l1600.jpg

Do you have a photo of what you are looking for?
Sorry, I do not have a photo. I have seen them on Elgin Blackhawks. I also believe a fella who goes by "John" manufactures them but having no luck with him.
I will be using it for a Blackhawk.
Thanks

Sorry, I do not have a photo. I have seen them on Elgin Blackhawks. I also believe a fella who goes by "John" manufactures them but having no luck with him.
I will be using it for a Blackhawk.
Thanks
I may have another one of John's but I think he sells them on eBay

I tried to contact him directly from here. He was selling them here awhile back. Can't find it on ebay.
I think I may have one, I will check. You wouldn't happen to have some truss rods for a Columbia streamline (Blackhawk), would you?

Back