When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Truss Rod Alignment service

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

SJ_BIKER

Riding a 41 Super Deluxe
I've done a few of my own truss rods and now am offering this alignment service to you. Pm me or message me via email or phone if you have it and see if I can save your truss rods. Here are some pics. Before and after.

IMG_20220928_104008584.jpg

IMG_20220928_104050453.jpg

IMG_20220928_104250418_HDR.jpg

IMG_20220928_104405851.jpg

Last edited:
The Park Tool (ss-1) was originally made for rear frame repair. It is no longer made and I was fortunate to have the opportunity to buy it.
I suppose it can also straighten sissy bars, braced bars center tube as well. Stay tuned I'll see what else I can do with it.

Screenshot_20220930-085150~2.png

The Park Tool (ss-1) was originally made for rear frame repair. It is no longer made and I was fortunate to have the opportunity to buy it.
I suppose it can also straighten sissy bars, braced bars center tube as well. Stay tuned I'll see what else I can do with it.

View attachment 1705438
I'm in the middle of a Black Phantom.build with one tweecked truss Rod and have been trying to figure out a way to straighten mine out.. Thanks for the tip. RideOn.. Mark..

Back