When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Trust This Tire?

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

wrongway

I live for the CABE
I bought these a few weeks ago for my current project. I put one on the front rim this morning and have this. Would you trust this? This is at 60PSI. Luckily I have a new set headed across the country from another source!

That's odd and a tough call. Looks like from being bound tight for shipping? Maybe before you got it. You would think 60psi would pop it out. I'd leave it on couple days and maybe just kinda roll ride on it to see if it straightens out. The rubber and tread do not look to have manufacture defect. Good luck.

What brand and model tire is it? I would ask the supplier to allow you to return it. This is an example of why we should be buying from and supporting our local bike shops.

I bought these in April from Ebay. A place called Trail This in Mount Horeb, Wisconsin. I contacted them late yesterday and this morning they apologized and already have a new set headed my way, free of charge! I am impressed, happy and would deal with them again!

Back