When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Trying to bring a 1936 Motorbike back to life

-
I got the grips and drop stand in the mail today.

I bought some narrow motorbike fenders from Dave Stromberger. He's going to paint and distress them for me. Hopefully I can find some wide fenders with original paint some day, but for now they'll work just fine.

I have a complete bike now! Except the horn that is. I'll have to wait until I find a more reasonable deal on one. I did find a button in my bicycle junk cabinet that'll work, if I ever get the horn.

I don't know what brand the button is but it's good enough for me. Barry

I like all these early bikes without a gangway, looks cleaner. Cool project B, hope you find the more rare but much better looking 3.5" wide '36 style fenders for it.
I have a pair of the wide fenders that i bought from a guy that was going to put on a Whizzer and never used them. I might put them on my 50 Silver King, but might be willing to part with them. RideOn. Razin.

Are they the ones that take the silver Ray headlight And have flat fender braces? The rear fender won't fit unless it's for the double diamond frame.

Last edited:
Back