When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Trying To Get Info On This Rust Rocket

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
If you think you want to make a Rat Rod out of it, I'd go all Rat Fink on this bad boy!

b8a7cc8aaecadda82b772b8f2d42b750.jpg

Thanks for the info! Maybe I should hit upnthe rat rod bikes page and see if anyone wants to buy it. What do you think the head badge is worth? I have a hard time selling bikes hahaha

The headbadge is unique, and a bit odd. It's worth what someone is willing to pay. At the same time though, it's part of the charm of the bike. Unless I'm scrapping a bike or a badge is incredibly valuable, I don't usually sell the badge off the frame.

thanks guys. i only paid 15 bucks for it. probably just rat rod it out and put it on craigslist after the fact. or take it to the iron ranch swap meet in september. Pretty sure it will clean up a bit fairly easy. Rough sand it and clear coat would go a long ways. i Have had really good luck removing rust with diet soda and tin foil, or a brass brush and diet soda. just takes some elbow grease.

Back