When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Trying to identify my childhood Flightliner

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
I'm thinking about putting a rat trap on a flightliner frame. This is probably a dumb question, but... are all the configurations of front forks/springers interchangeable on any Space/Flightliner frame, boys and/or girls? Trying to figure out if I can
This should help. Girls is a 1964 Spaceliner and Boys is a 1961 Flighliner. I have other pics if you need/want them.
61and64.jpg

Those are some nice bikes. I've been looking for the right ladies Spaceliner for a while to go with my mens. I wouldn't mind seeing a pic of the Ford in the garage either.

I'm thinking about putting a rat trap on a flightliner frame. This is probably a dumb question, but... are all the configurations of front forks/springers interchangeable on any Space/Flightliner frame, boys and/or girls? Trying to figure out if I can
Yes, they're the same, aside from the teal or red accents, which are just sprayed on.

Back