Trying to identify

• Regarding bumping ads in the classifed forums, we've just installed a new (customized) add-on that will change the way ads are bumped to the top. Please refer to the post "Bumping Classifed Ads" for details.
Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
These ads go away when you register for an account!

Smithke

On Training Wheels
Apr 18, 2020
North Whitehall, Pa
All, I found this cleaning out my late fathers garage. I've searched images on the web but can't find anything that resembles the bike. I figured with the stem area being oblong it would be easy to find. Any help would be great, Many Thanks!

2020-05-18 22.58.36.jpg

2020-05-18 22.58.44.jpg

ridingtoy

I live for the CABE
Apr 7, 2010
Leonardtown, United States
I've seen this style tricycle with the oblong head tube but can't seem to locate a photo I thought I had saved. This tricycle from a Mecum auction is listed as a 1960s Murray and has the oblong head tube and identical rear step plate design. https://www.mecum.com/lots/FL0120-401024/1960s-murray-high-wheel-tricycle/

I'm pretty sure the tricycle in the photo I remember seeing before was badged as a Murray also.

Dave

Smithke

On Training Wheels
Apr 18, 2020
North Whitehall, Pa
Dave, Many Thanks for the info! Been searching all morning to find more photos or literature on this model but no luck.

Best Regards!

ridingtoy

I live for the CABE
Apr 7, 2010
Leonardtown, United States
The tires are really in great shape with plenty of tread. Items like slip on pedals, grips, and even Murray rear hubcaps and head decal are easy to find. Your trike should look pretty nice all fixed up and will last a long time with just a little care.

Dave

AMF Rocketeer

Look Ma, No Hands!
Jan 1, 2020
Lincoln City Oregon
I have been looking for a rear bumper for my 1950s AMF trikes. Is that a rear bumper? And how does it mount? Very awesome find - have fun restoring

This ad goes away when you register for an account!