When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

tube liner

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
N

ndrtkr

Cleaning and repainting rims and spokes and needed advice. The tubes on both wheels had a liner between the tube and rim. They had obviously been there for over sixty years. One came off the rim intact, the other was badly deteriorated and came off in pieces. Is there a source for these rubber rim liners for the 26 in. balloon tire wheels?

TIA...

Thanks for the link....90 miles to nearest bike shop, so online shopping has become a blessing.....regards, Karl

I've always used electrical tape.
Just wrap it around the inside of the rim about 3 times, covering the spoke nipples and cut a slot in the tape for the schrader valve to go thru. I've never had a problem with it and it's cheaper than buying liners.

I've done the electrical tape too,it works really well, and who would notice? Another trick I tried is cutting up a worn out tire tube into a narrow band, a dab of crazy glue holds the ends together nicely.

Back