When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Tucson Arizona - Greater Arizona Bicycle Assoc. Swap Meet Nov. 14th

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Short highlights from today.
It was a steady open flow of people. I sold a bit and then replaced most of it.
I think the thing that struck me the most today was a feature I saw on a Specialized Bike. it was a handlebar mounted, thumb operated, automatic seat release.
So now you can conveniently change your seat height on the go.
or.....
You can do what the sales guy did and be cool balancing on the bike with the seat way down and then demonstrate the seat. It was a hammer seat to the jewels for that dude. That seat shot up so fast it made a noise doing it, and then.... SMACXK!!!. And now I can't stop giggling.
Does that make me bad?
I could go on and on about how ridiculous and funny it is to me, especially after seeing that.

My second favorite was the cupholder made into the frame. Thats PWI for me.

Last edited:
I think the thing that struck me the most today was a feature I see on a Specialized Bike. it was a handlebar mounted, thumb operated, automatic seat release.
So now you can conveniently change your seat height on the go.
Sounds like a seat dropper a most influential development in mtb. Most are hydraulic but older ones are spring like gravity dropper and can pop up to full height if triggered with saddle unloaded.

Back