Withdrawn Turlock, ca swap meet jan. 25, 2020

• Regarding bumping ads in the classifed forums, we've just installed a new (customized) add-on that will change the way ads are bumped to the top. Please refer to the post "Bumping Classifed Ads" for details.
Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
These ads go away when you register for an account!

Andrew Gorman

Cruisin' on my Bluebird
Jun 15, 2008
Pasadena (Hastings Ranch), United States
I had no idea this swap was going on. I don't get out much.

abe lugo

I live for the CABE
Sep 6, 2010
Los Angeles,CA
good swap, but best to get a spot and camp there to beat the flippers.
There is also many career sellers, that you see at the Roadster show and Pomona.
A great place to find vintage cars, running and driving at a good price before they get flipped down south.

This ad goes away when you register for an account!

BrandonB

Finally riding a big boys bike
Oct 25, 2018
California
The weather should be good, no rain, and definitely wear comfortable walking shoes.

kenny_hungus

Jun 9, 2015
STARTED IN 1966 BY THE MODESTO MODEL A CLUB....THEN MOVED TO THE MUCH BIGGER TURLOCK FAIR GROUNDS IN 1967 BECAUSE OF ALL THE INTEREST.....THE REST IS HISTORY....THE BEST MEET ON THE WEST COAST!!!!!!

49autocycledeluxe

I live for the CABE
May 29, 2017
fremont california
there is always a lots of bike stuff at Turlock. if they gathered all the bike stuff to one spot it would be a good bike swap.

the only bad thing is finding a parking spot, unless you get there around 5:00 A.M.

kenny_hungus

Jun 9, 2015
AND I AM TALKING ABOUT BUYING CAR AND TRUCK PARTS......BUT YES THERE ARE GOOD BIKE PARTS TO BE FOUND ALSO.....YOU GOTTA MOVE FAST.....AND LIVING IN TURLOCK HELPS!!!!!

49autocycledeluxe

I live for the CABE
May 29, 2017
fremont california
last year I found 3 sets of Schwinn clamp on fork/rim brakes and got all 3 for 80 bucks. sold one set for around 100 on ebay. I look in all the odd boxes in the back of peoples spots... that's where the bargains are. used to make good money buying at swap meets and selling on ebay to people not lucky enough to have local swap meets all the time

Reactions: KingSized HD

kenny_hungus

Jun 9, 2015
YOU HIT IT ON THE HEAD....GREAT DEALS ON VINTAGE CAR AND TRUCK PARTS....TO FLIP ON EBAY AND DOUBLE.....TRIPLE YOUR MONEY....AND BIKE STUFF ALSO BUT MAINLY CAR AND TRUCK PARTS.....CRAZY STUFF ALWAYS COMES OUT OF THE WOODWORK AT THIS MEET....BEEN GOING SINCE 1980....WHEN I WAS 15....AND NOW IM F...….. OLD!!!!!

Reactions: cyclingday
This ad goes away when you register for an account!