When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Turlock, ca swap meet jan. 25, 2020

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
STARTED IN 1966 BY THE MODESTO MODEL A CLUB....THEN MOVED TO THE MUCH BIGGER TURLOCK FAIR GROUNDS IN 1967 BECAUSE OF ALL THE INTEREST.....THE REST IS HISTORY....THE BEST MEET ON THE WEST COAST!!!!!!

there is always a lots of bike stuff at Turlock. if they gathered all the bike stuff to one spot it would be a good bike swap.

the only bad thing is finding a parking spot, unless you get there around 5:00 A.M.

AND I AM TALKING ABOUT BUYING CAR AND TRUCK PARTS......BUT YES THERE ARE GOOD BIKE PARTS TO BE FOUND ALSO.....YOU GOTTA MOVE FAST.....AND LIVING IN TURLOCK HELPS!!!!!

last year I found 3 sets of Schwinn clamp on fork/rim brakes and got all 3 for 80 bucks. sold one set for around 100 on ebay. I look in all the odd boxes in the back of peoples spots... that's where the bargains are. used to make good money buying at swap meets and selling on ebay to people not lucky enough to have local swap meets all the time

YOU HIT IT ON THE HEAD....GREAT DEALS ON VINTAGE CAR AND TRUCK PARTS....TO FLIP ON EBAY AND DOUBLE.....TRIPLE YOUR MONEY....AND BIKE STUFF ALSO BUT MAINLY CAR AND TRUCK PARTS.....CRAZY STUFF ALWAYS COMES OUT OF THE WOODWORK AT THIS MEET....BEEN GOING SINCE 1980....WHEN I WAS 15....AND NOW IM F...….. OLD!!!!!

D471ACE3-F6EF-4C8B-98A4-F443256D89D9.jpeg

This bike was originally found at the Turlock swap meet in 1980.

Back