When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Turlock, California swap meet

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Hey guys, I was thinking and it's maybe kinda corny, but do ya'all want to try and get together for a group photo at one of the swap spaces on Saturday? Maybe at Tim's? What time makes sense? Tag whoever I missed.
@Tim the Skid @PlasticNerd @slick @Eddie_Boy @mr.cycleplane @RUDY CONTRATTI @Porkchop & Applesauce @Jon Olson @Jeff the Skid @kreika @tryder @whizzer1 @fordmike65 @The Hat @Fonseca927 @JAF/CO @A.S.BOLTNUT

Sounds good! Probably late in the day would be good after we have all spent our money. 🤣 Around 3pm-ish??

I wonder if Jerry and Ron are going?

It would be great to see everyone in one place again. From the time stamp taken last year, @RUDY CONTRATTI, @fat tire trader, Gary Quail, and I were @Tim the Skid spot around 9ish.

A908669F-77C2-4D87-9AC4-595CE75FAB40.jpeg

Hey guys, I was thinking and it's maybe kinda corny, but do ya'all want to try and get together for a group photo at one of the swap spaces on Saturday? Maybe at Tim's? What time makes sense? Tag whoever I missed.
@Tim the Skid @PlasticNerd @slick @Eddie_Boy @mr.cycleplane @RUDY CONTRATTI @Porkchop & Applesauce @Jon Olson @Jeff the Skid @kreika @tryder @whizzer1 @fordmike65 @The Hat @Fonseca927 @JAF/CO @A.S.BOLTNUT
I was planning to trek up for the swap this year...but my dealer is shutting its doors and I need to prepare for the move to a new Ford Dealer. Super bummed I can't make it...

I was thinking I might go and walk around but the map looks epic....how big is that girl scout? I think I read that you cannot ride a bike around.......makes me want to stay home.....
2023-turlock-swap-map-png.png

Back