When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

TURLOCK SWAP MEET

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
I always try to be one of the first in. 6 AM and depending on what is going on leave about 12. Used to take longer with dragging out big stuff. Those days are over.
A couple of months ago the heat came on heavy around 10. No Delta Breeze in Turlock!
Always another swap meet guys!

My buddy went and picked up a few project bikes but said other than that there was nothing really bike related....just a bunch of overpriced signs and car parts like usual.

^^^ you have to be a professional swapmeet guy to get the good stuff. I spotted a fender or something hanging out of a small box at the last Turlock way in the back of the guys spot.

in the box I got 3 sets of vintage Schwinn Clamp on rim brakes for 80 bucks along with a few other trinkets. already sold one set for more.

So the schedule is secret so the "in crowd" can convince themselves they are getting stinking deals? I just don't get it.

20200818_200405.jpg

Last edited:
If you have a swap, advertise! Frankly. I'd rather buy stuff i don't need off of the interwebs.
Probably a good idea. You can pick and choose in comfort. No real reason to get up at 5 to wait in line to park, stand in line to get in at 6 with a huge crowd and walk miles just to deal with guys that want your money. Anything that shows up is not really necessary. I am going to put Nov. 8 on my calendar. Should be cooler by then hopefully

Back