eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
These ads go away when you register for an account!

Pedals Past

I live for the CABE
Alameda, Long Beach, Rosebowl, Turlock Pomona , Sacramento, Pleasonton Good Guys, Bugarama none are just bike meets but i have got something bike worth while many times all worthy outside shows not happening because our fairy lace underwear wearing Governor ..... but his wineries lodge and hotels are open right here in Napa Valley so packed you cannt go 26 miles in less tgan 2-3hours on a weekend and minimum 60- 90 minutes during the week

1motime

Cruisin' on my Bluebird
while not a bike swap, Turlock in January is HUGE. if you took all the bike junk and put it all in one spot it would be a very good swap. if a person were into ONLY bikes and not antiques and junk and of course old cars it would not be worth it. it is without a doubt the best swap meet in California by a long shot.
That is why it will be missed. For those who didn't mind the walk the treasures were everywhere! 30,000 people went last year on Saturday!! For those who trivialized it because they were unaware they would just be lost in the crowd....

Last edited:

1motime

Cruisin' on my Bluebird
Alameda, Long Beach, Rosebowl, Turlock Pomona , Sacramento, Pleasonton Good Guys, Bugarama none are just bike meets but i have got something bike worth while many times all worthy outside shows not happening because our fairy lace underwear wearing Governor ..... but his wineries lodge and hotels are open right here in Napa Valley so packed you cannt go 26 miles in less tgan 2-3hours on a weekend and minimum 60- 90 minutes during the week
See you in Stockton!

1motime

Cruisin' on my Bluebird
while not a bike swap, Turlock in January is HUGE. if you took all the bike junk and put it all in one spot it would be a very good swap. if a person were into ONLY bikes and not antiques and junk and of course old cars it would not be worth it. it is without a doubt the best swap meet in California by a long shot.
That is the problem in thinking ONLY. It leaves more goodies on the ground for the rest of us!

Last edited:
This ad goes away when you register for an account!