When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

TURLOCK----THE BIG ONE CANCELED

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
while not a bike swap, Turlock in January is HUGE. if you took all the bike junk and put it all in one spot it would be a very good swap. if a person were into ONLY bikes and not antiques and junk and of course old cars it would not be worth it. it is without a doubt the best swap meet in California by a long shot.
You are absolutely correct. While it is primarily a automotive swap meet, there are abundant treasures for all tastes there. Antiques, collectibles, gas station memorabilia, and yes, even bicycles. I have been driving from Washington state to California for this swap meet for fifteen years. The last eight as a vendor. I have bought pre-war bikes, whizzer parts, project bikes etc. some from fellow collectors and some from the uneducated auto enthusiasts who found an "old bike" while buying car parts. The bicycle elite will turn their noses skyward and dismiss this as a non bicycle event but it will surely be missed this January as a source for some killer deals.

It must be troll season. If you actually read this thread I only asked if this was a bike swap.

Sounds like Hershey that I've attended three times but not in 20 years. Hershey is amazing. Things will never be the same. Yes, it sucks.

Get along kids. Many of us share cross over hobbies ( me for one) and are disappointed with the state of the world, and our hobbies/meets etc. At least we have a hobby to defer our time/attention to as opposed to hiding under our beds waiting to die. Stay SAFE, not Scared. Get outside, fresh air, ride if you can, smile at people if you can safely pull these damn masks down. Follow the rules, but keep positive, and above all, love your family, friends, and live LIFE, don't stress as it just puts your body in vulnerable state to get sick. Hopefully things will get better.

Back