When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Turn of the century unknown 20" steel clad bicycle!

-
W

widpanic02

Very cool partial little bike. Needs to be brought back to life. Being sold for parts or restoration.
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

With this purchase you get frame 16" seat tube, skiptooth sprocket and crank , bracket assembly, fork and assembly , original grips ok condition, pedals one still has some of the wood blocks , chain adjusters, very rare 20" steel clad wheel with the original front hub, seat post with bolt, really cool looking early 1900's handlebars , motobike looking stem which is original to this bike and will fit standard size bars. Etc. I would like 150 shipped OBO. I. Would not be selling this bike but u am trying to raise money for my first Elgin twin . I think with the amount of turn of the century parts your getting this is a really good deal . I have not been able to identify the year or maker . There is no breaks in the frame that I can see . The bike is pitted but solid. The bike was surprisingly easy to disassemble. Threads and hardware are in good shape. Again 150 shipped OBO. Any question just ask . Thanks

Sold

Sold pending payment. It's crazy how this bike was 2 seconds from metal crusher to be scrapped and now it's on it's way to the old country , where hopefully she will live another 100 years .

Back