When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Twentyfour Twenty

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

wheelbender6

Finally riding a big boys bike
Started out as a 1961 Flightliner frame and busted fork. I built a banana seat bike out of it.
My latest addition is a Sachs front drum brake. It works so well that I worry about damaging the fork with it.

I dig it & may end up doin' somethin' similar with a '65 Western Flyer bike I picked up for $10. How do these 26" bikes feel with banana seats & ape's ? Pretty similar to the 20" models I imagine ?

The banana seat works on a 26in bike if you keep it low and back. I think it is easier to find the kind of wheels, tires and forks you like for a 26 in bike vs a 24 or 20inch.

I have added more pieces to improve the look of my Faux Spyder. The most recent is a Spyder rear fender.
-It doesn't look like its going to fit too well with my 24x2.125 rear tire. I hope I don't have to get a 1.75" tire to make it work.
20210112_172645_resized (2).jpg

Back