When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Twin bar help

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
They are a long wheelbase frame, so I'm guessing at least a 50link with the orig 10t rear cog. Add at least 1 or 2 for the 11t. Most likely going to be a trial and error thing.

That rear fork end looks modified to me. I don't know if this helps but the openings on either side of my frame are each narrow and match the diameter of the rear axle.

Unfortunately,
I don't have a picture of the bracket that holds the brake arm, but it is a stepped bracket made of strap steel with a slotted hole so that it can accommodate the fore aft movement of the wheel to adjust the chain tension.
I don't have access to my bike right now, but I'll get a picture of it when I can.

Maybe your chain link count should be 58? Try adding 1-2 links to your chain as Mike Says. Like to see close pictures arm/adj setup.

Saladshooter~ Fantastic Bike!

Last edited:
They are a long wheelbase frame, so I'm guessing at least a 50link with the orig 10t rear cog. Add at least 1 or 2 for the 11t. Most likely going to be a trial and error thing.

Maybe your chain link count should be 58? Try adding 1-2 links to your chain as Mike Says. Like to see close pictures arm/adj setup.

Fantastic Bike!

Dang cold fingers! Meant at least a 60 link chain, not 50:rolleyes:

I tried to find a picture on my phone with no luck. I'll try to get a picture, but I did find this. My old friend J.R. Planck at Ann Arbor some years ago. If you blow up the picture you can barely see the little extension as scrubbinrims described.

72975a4d9a5e2c1c5954b9f2dee377c8.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back